Manufacturers of leakproof sample collectors and premium quality pharmaceutical / nutriceutical bottles
- Leakbuster™ and Leakbuster™ 3 Containers for specimen collection and transport
- Starswabs II® Systems for bacteriology collection and transport
- Multitrans Transport Media for Viruses, Chlamydia, Mycoplasma and Ureaplasma
- Histoplex™ Containers for storage and transport for cytology specimens
- Sanicult Systems for environmental sample collection and transport
- Dip ‘N Count® Media dip paddles for clinical and industrial screening
- VersaTube™ Digestion tube for processing and analysis
Starplex Scientific Inc. is dedicated to the development of innovative, premium quality disposables; providing reliable specimen transportation for many facets of the health care industry. Focused on and responsive to the needs of the customer, Starplex strives to anticipate the evolving market requirements and work co-operatively with customers to implement unique, effective solutions. Starplex is privileged to supply literally thousands of hospitals, laboratories and health care facilities with the complete range of Starplex products.
Our origins date back to the 1970’s. In 30-plus years we have become a trusted supplier of sample collection and transportation products for both the clinical and industrial markets for the Starplex branded products and the pharmaceutical and nutriceutical markets for the Mediplast branded products. Our sales and distribution coverage includes every Province and State in North America.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Tested & Validated
The Starplex Multitrans TM Collection Swab has either been tested or validated with the following Flu Kits:
3M FLU, Rapid detection RSV
Alere 1 Influenza A&B
Prodesse Real-Time PCR
BD, EZ Flu A7B
Binax Now Flu A&B
For more information regarding the Flu, please visit www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly